Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thinking about my life......................


God have already reserved my time of death (which I do not know when) because He is my creator and I have on control over my long living life. The Bible and the Holy Spirit clearly taught me that God didn't merely promise me that temporal good will come out of difficult situations but did promised that whatever I do during my trials that God will be with me and I will Glorify God. I arrived naked from the womb of my mother; I will leave in the same condition--with nothing. Ecclesiastes 3:2: "a time to be born and a time to die".

BIRTH
So, I was thinking about my life. I am going to start at my birth.

What made God decided that I was born on December 11th?

Psalm 22:9 Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you even at my mother's breast.

Psalm 22:10 From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother's womb you have been my God.

Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

Ecclesiastes 11:5 As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Isaiah 44:2 This is what the LORD says— he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.

Isaiah 44:24 [Jerusalem to Be Inhabited] "This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Proverbs 8:23 "I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began."

MY LIFE (DURING between birth and death)
Isaiah 29:16 You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, "He did not make me"? Can the pot say of the potter, "He knows nothing"?

Isaiah 45:9 Woe to him who quarrels with his Maker, to him who is but a potsherd among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'He has no hands'?

Isaiah 64:8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Romans 9:21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?

John 9:3 but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.

Ephesians 1:11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will.

Psalm 94:9 Does he who implanted the ear not hear? Does he who formed the eye not see?

Psalm 119:73 Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.

Isaiah 44:2 This is what the LORD says— he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.

Mark 10:27 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."

John 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Colossians 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

I have learned from great faiths in the Bible and Christians through media and local churches what FAITH really means. I saw that circumstances did not control them; it is their reaction to circumstances that determined what kind of people they were and most importantly, how faithful they were. They made decisions they felt it is God's will however, circumstances made them change directions. Many people forget and often try to do their own ways circumstances happens that they never stop and think. Their human minds often see doors closing when ignoring another door opening. God has given us opportunities to do the Great Commission with our circumstances which means an opportunity that is defined as a providential circumstance which permits us to use to glorify God. God wants us to be busy rejoicing in the gracious prospect of all opportunities of God's will. Providential of God leads us to what I call "coincidences" in their lives which perhaps God will make sure that His wills will be done at His right time and place.

God governs (controls) the world (Isa. 40:22-24), the nations (Isa. 40:15-17), and us (Proverbs 16:9).

Proverbs 20:24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way?

Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD; He directs it like a watercourse wherever He pleases.

Jeremiah 10:23 I know, O LORD, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps.

Jesus SAID in Matthew 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.

Acts 17:24-29 (NIV) explains PERFECTLY........ "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And He is not served by human hands, as if He needed anything, because He Himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 'For in Him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are His offspring.' "Therefore since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by man's design and skill.

When I serve God in my life, I look for opportunities that He had leads me to. I have learned NOT to ignore His steps He directed me. He has a purpose that I do NOT know but I am ready when I see the opportunity. If we look in Ephesians 6:15, we are to wear the Gospel of Peace so that we will always be fully prepared to witness. Faith is to let God do His work in His way in His time and will use US as He desires. Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." The Holy Spirit KNOWS every person better than we do so just let the Holy Spirit do His work. God divinely intervene situations when He has a plan that will glorify Him. God is in control and He will allow us to have freewill only if it’s according to His will. We have to understand that God controls everything including our freewill. The "freewill" is always subject to God's sovereignty and His divine freewill. God is absolutely powerful, that God is omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, that God is immutable, never changes, that God is all wise, perfectly just, holy, righteous. God is ruling all things to work together for our good and His purpose. Romans 8:28-29 "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." There are two worlds, set over against each other, dominated by two wills, the will of man (me) and the will of God, respectively.

I am legally deaf since birth (Hard of Hearing) and I have Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) (Diagnosed in April 2002). (deafness caused by nerve damage, MS caused by nerve scars.) God knows me so well that He will do His providential actions at the very moment of my need according to His will. For the longest time, I thought I have planned and executed my life all by myself but really never aware that my life have always been guided by God. Right now, I am happy where I am because I am having a great relationship with God. This is my quotes I have made in my previous journals: “Okay, I have hearing loss and multiple sclerosis, and those are the ways of life for me. I take silence and pain as come and I have learned master them in my life. My disabilities do not have me. I have the disabilities and I accept them because I know who I am from the inside. Everything has its wonders, even silence and pain, and I learn whatever disabilities and difficulties I may be in, I am happily content.” I like this quote by Canadian Mark Pickup (disabled with multiple sclerosis): “I have been more service to God disabled than during my able-bodied years. This didn’t happen despite my disability but because of my disability.”

About Dying:
Since I am made of flesh and blood, it's logical that Jesus, my Savior took on my flesh and blood in order to rescue me by His death so I can have eternal life. By embracing His death, taking it into Himself, He destroyed the Devil's hold on my eternal death and freed my fear of death. (See Heb. 2:14-15). "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." I am torn between my temporal life and my eternal life. I desire to depart my temporal body and be with Christ in eternal life which is better by far however it is God's glory that I remain in my body (tent) (See: Philippians 1:23-24).

My life is determined by God because I know when my mentor passed away when he was in the 40's in 1999, his life has impacted me and others around him. Before his death while suffering with cancer, he was completely in the hands of God and not in the hands of doctors even though he prayed for healing. Many who saw so many miracles happen in my mentor's life during the 28 months he battled cancer, only eternity will tell how God has used his life and death to influence many Deaf and hearing people here and around the world. As someone quoted "A man of God, in the will of God, is immortal until his work on earth is done."

DEATH
Ephesians 6:3 "that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth." refers to a long life---living out the fullness of the time God has allotted to us.

Deuteronomy 5:16 "Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

Die in Faith:
Hebrews 11:13 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.

Hebrews 11:39-40 These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised. God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

In order for the body to stop functioning, an organ must stop so death can occur. When a human created temporary body dies, it turns to dust.

1 Corinthians 15:47 The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. My temporary body will go back to dust with no memories.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 "For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten."

Ephesians 6:3 "that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."

Psalm 103:14 "for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust."

Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. God appointed my time to die before I was born.

Proverbs 8:23 "I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began."

Psalm 79:11 Let the groaning of the prisoner come before You; According to the greatness of Your power Preserve those who are appointed to die.

Ecclesiastes 7:14 In the day of prosperity be joyful, But in the day of adversity consider: Surely God has appointed the one as well as the other, So that man can find out nothing that will come after him.

Hebrews 9:27 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

The Bible repeatedly speak of two kinds of life—physical and spiritual, as well as two kinds of death—physical and spiritual. Physical death is the separation of the immaterial part of us from our material body. Meaning our spirit will leave the temporary body and move on to eternal life. Spiritual death is the separation of a created being from God, who is the very Source of eternal life. The first two humans immediately died spiritually, where cut off from God, and corruption and decay entered the universe. Years later, they both died physically. My Christian view of life and death ends on a very positive future.

Revelations 21:1-4 says "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away...Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them…and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

God has reserved to Himself the right to determine the end of life, because He alone knows the goal to which it is His will to lead it. It is for Him alone to justify a life or to cast it away. Dietrich Bonhoeffer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home