Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My FAITH


I live by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7). In Him and through my faith in Him, I approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12). That faith is being sure of what I hope for and certain of what I do not see (Hebrews 11:1). In my life, I have learned that no matter what happens, I know that everything between me and God is right because everything God is doing in my life is for my good (Rom. 8:28). Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid" (John 14:27). My faith is IN JESUS, so faithful that HE has something better for me than what I have asked. (John 11:1-6; Luke 5:1-16; Luke 8:40-56). I am NOTafraid regardless what is going on my life's journey, because true Faith sees everything in focus and be able to trust God no matter what happens. My Faith in God is accepting God's will, God's power, and God's timing that He knows what He's doing, and He knows when to do it. I have to learn to trust His will, His power to do His will, and His timing to do it when the time is right--and not until then. That's the essence of real faith. God carries out His will in His perfect power and timing. Faith is keeping my eyes on Jesus Christ that I should not worry about my problems. If I look at my problems, I will probably only be looking for the immediate solutions to my problems without God and that I should not do. One day, I will be like those who were commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised. (Hebrews 11:39).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home