Friday, December 22, 2006

God's Mysterious Providence = our faith in Him for our lives


Psalm 25:14 The friendship (The secret counsel) of the LORD is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant.

God's providence is always that we shouldn't be surprised to find this a mysterious paradox of what happens around the world for His purpose. I say this because Christians cannot walk independently of the Holy Spirit.

How do I know that? In my life, I have learned that no matter what happens, I know that everything between me and God is right because everything God is doing in my life is for my good (Rom. 8:28), that produces peace. Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid" (John 14:27). Spiritual peace is my peace with Him through His powerful GRACE because when I carry God's graceful and peaceful heart into turbulent circumstances, I will ALWAYS experience peace. Proverbs 20:24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way? Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases. Jeremiah 10:23 I know, O LORD, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps. The book of Esther show how God controls history through HIS providence. Matthew 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny ? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. God is always directing and sometimes things will happen along the way. Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

Opportunities are providential circumstances which leads us to serve others when God wants us to serve that all spiritual gifts are important. To allow spiritual gifts to go to waste makes God's opportunities to go to waste. I believe that a disciple will continue to rejoice even during trying times. God wants us to be busy rejoicing in the gracious prospect of all opportunities of God's will. The Scriptures have demonstrated similar stories from great FAITHS. The"normal" life of a disciple can never become a life of sadness and pessimism because we are to rely on the Holy Spirit who keeps us from giving up with His Sufficient Grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home