Saturday, June 02, 2007

REGRETS

Many people forget and often try to do their own ways circumstances happens that they never stop and think because their human minds often see doors closing when ignoring another door opening. I believe it is time for me to bury my regrets and start looking into positive future. I should "learn" from the past rather than "holding on to the past". It would be nice not to have any regrets. If I had no regrets, I would never grow. Regret is a sign of two things.
First, it is a sign of God's working in my life
Second, it is a sign that God wants me to do it different next time

Quotes about "Learning from History".
"What I am great advocate of looking into the past, I could warn everybody against living in the past. The only justification for looking to the past is that we may learn great lessons from it and apply them" (Martyn Lloyd-Jones)

By avoiding the mistakes of the past: "Those who fail to remember the past are condemned to repeat it" (George Santayana)

By repeating the victories of the past: "Those who fail to remember the past are condemned not to repeat it" (David B. Calhoun)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home