Monday, April 02, 2007

Is God's grace cheap?

God HATES sin. He is very concerned. God's honliness is important. He does not tolerate our sins no matter how SMALL (even a wink). Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Grace abounds continously as John explains in 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If a Christian thinks that God is not concerned about our sins as we do, then people don't really know God's holiness. 1 Corinthians 6:19, "Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?"

I sin because I am a sinner. God looks into my heart for my spiritual obedience rather than perfection. I will never be perfect as long as I live in my body which is why God's grace is more than sufficient. In order for me to understand God's grace, I need to understand God's holiness. A person without having the Holy Spirit in the heart will not understand God's holiness therefore a person will define God's definition of sin in a human point of view (rather than spirit).

Is God's grace cheap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home