Saturday, January 06, 2007

Witnessing without even trying...............


When I talk to others about my faith, I tell them this:

Jesus loves me so much that I don't have to go to hell and He also said, 'Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid (John 14:27). I know in my heart that Christ through His death and resurrection, every legal hindrance has been met and satisfied.


If one wants to know more, I invite the person to go out for coffee and talk. The BEST Evangelist is the Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ and as I talk, the Holy Spirit will work in a person's heart to be convicted. 1 Thessalonians 1:5 "because our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake." John 6:29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one He has sent." Romans 10:9-10 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

I serve while the Holy Spirit does the REAL work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home